Support WWU Supply Chain & OPS Students!
Our Mission: To make WWU MSCM/OPS one of the most respected and connected supply chain programs in the country.
The WWU MSCM/OPS Program has had an amazing year. Some highlights include:
- First Annual Microsoft Hackathon Case Competition
- Establishing a Council of Supply Chain Management Student Roundtable
- Record number of Interns placed at industry leading companies
- First round of students graduating with Innovation Engineering certifications
- Sent students to both APICS and CSCMP national conferences
- Record number of students joining the program
Western does not fund everything our program needs to be the best. MSCM/OPS students are making things happen and they could go further with more funding to a program with great partnerships with students, alumni, industry professionals, and local companies. We are fundraising to enhance our national scope (and have our program be recognizable as one of the best) , as well as provide more opportunities for our students, such as the ones students were able to take part in this year.